A little about my background
AUG 2020 — NOW
- Contributed to the design system team to create the PETRONAS dark mode components
- Conducted user interview, brainstorming, and usability test sessions with the users in Turkmenistan Operation Project
- Built over 100 pages based on Atomic design principal and prepare the structure of nested components in Turkmenistan Operation Project
- Assisted the Design Ops manager to estimate the man-days and the budget for the design portion of different projects.
- Oversee and lead the design process in the PUSPA chatbot project
- Contributed to OLV project, a joint-venture company product between PETRONAS, Accenture, and Microsoft.
- Conducted different sessions with designers to explain the importance of Atomic Design Principles and helped them get familiar with and use them during their day-to-day tasks.
- UX Designer
- Project Manager
MAR 2020 — AUG 2021
- Design the design system of the BigLedger platform and applets under this platform
- Project management and technical leadership of BMW Loyalty+ application, One Living e-commerce application, and DirectD data syncing project
- Analyze the projects and requirements of the project for the clients (companies)
- Prepare scope of work, work breakdown, man-days estimation, quotation, timeline, business requirement document, user acceptance document for projects
- Monitor the project process, development progress, and prepare several reports for the stakeholders regularly
SEP 2019 — MAR 2020
- UX/UI design and development of wayfinding kiosk for Chip Mong Noro Mall in Cambodia
- UX/UI design and development of maintenance application for Chip Mong Noro Mall in Cambodia
- UX/UI design and logo design of RideRadar application in the Philippines
- UX/UI design and development of a hotel booking system in Cambodia
- UX/UI design and logo design for IoT Analytic startup in Canada
- UX/UI design and logo design for Smart Dent startup in Canada
- UX/UI design and development for LedgerCover startup in the US
IRSA Online Travel Solution
DEC 2018 — AUG 2019
- Designed and launched a tourism marketplace (SafarMarket) from scratch with a strong focus on usability and delivered over 300 screenshots on 3 platforms (website, Android and iOS) in 9 months
- Improved the usability of the product iteratively using “user-centered design” and “design thinking” principles
- Reduced the size of the project by 80% using atomic design methodology
- Accelerated the development process by making a design system, style guides and handover them using “Zeplin”
- Facilitated the design collaboration by using “Plant” as a Sketch version controller
- Helped other teammates to meet the deadlines by coding HTML, CSS
SEP 2018 — NOV 2019
“Dataak” is a knowledge base specializing in data mining and big data. This startup provides a product that can help with decisions, reduce risks and identify problems to improve product quality and customer performance.
- Consulted and contributed to the design of one of their products to improve their user experience and add some new features.
- Used Ant Design System and make it right to left to use it in their new product.
- Provided feature list, Personas, Scenarios, and held some interviews to design their new product.
DEC 2017 — SEP 2018
“IranTalent.com” is the leading job site recruitment service in Iran. The website is serving as the primary recruitment channel for many international firms. Many Iranian companies hire talents thanks to this website.
- Designed and delivered a product (IranSalary.com) from scratch with +500 view per day
- Conducted weekly design team sessions to update designers and resolve problems in their own agile teams
- Reduced the users’ complaints by 40% by monitoring the usability of the product iteratively using “Hotjar”
- UX/UI Designer
- Team Lead
DEC 2015 - DEC 2017
“Keylid Talaee” is a company that offers software solutions in a variety of areas such as education, media streaming, and gaming.
- Engaged in 4 UI/UX projects and 3 front-end projects in different domains
- Promoted in 2016 to lead an agile team responsible for building AOD applications and contributed to the product design of this project
- UX/UI Designer
- Front-end Developer
APR 2015 — DEC 2015
"RM Innovation” as the Home Furnishing industry’s leading software & e-commerce providers, we have developed a powerful and affordable suite of digital products and services tailored for independent retailers.
- Contributed to the UI/UX design of 5 projects.
- Contributed to the front-end development of 5 projects.
- Prepared a design best practice handbook for e-commerce industries.
- UX/UI Designer
- Front-end Developer
OCT 2013 — MAY 2015
“InfoTech International” is an innovative regional market leader specializing in IT system integration. InfoTech provides IT solutions based on world-class technology and an imaginative understanding of customer needs through a strong local presence.
- Designing the user interface of 5 projects.
- Designing their graphic works like logo design, banner design, and icon design.
MAR 2012 — DEC 2013
“Pishgam Intelligence” is a startup started by one of my friends and me. It designs and provides smart home solutions for buildings.
- Design and implement a smart home solution using wireless sensor networks (WSN) from scratch.
- Design and implement network stack.
- Design and implement node modules such as main controller, smart plugs, and smart switches.
Hamadan University of Technology
Bachelor of Science (B.S.) Computer Science
2010 — 2014
- Teacher assistant in computer programming course for 3 years
- Head of the computer and IT association for 2 years
- User Journey
- Task Flows
- Design System
- Sketch Plugin Development
- Information Architecture
- Market Research
- Usability Testing
- A/B Testing & Experiment
- Invision Studio